Ocean Properties Careers
Want to Learn More?Want more information about joining Ocean Properties team?
Personal Marketing Programs
Join the team!
About Our Team
- We are the largest independent real estate firm and property management company in Southeast Volusia County.
- Ocean Properties & Management, Inc. is ranked in the top 2 real estate companies in Southeast Volusia County.
- The area's largest family owned and independent full service real estate agency. Because Ocean Properties is family owned, the company is able to make instant decisions on different policies and issues.
- We are well known in the community and among all other local real estate firms for obtaining the highest selling price for condominiums and vacation homes. Higher prices generate higher commissions to our real estate consultants which equals more profit for sellers.
Why are more realtors becoming licensed with Ocean Properties?
Is a career in Real Estate a smart choice for you?What about real estate sales? No two days are ever alike in real estate. Each day will bring you a new experience, challenge and reward while offering you the opportunity to earn what you’re worth.
Ocean Properties & Management, Inc. wants to talk to you! When you put "The Leader in Real Estate Marketing" behind you, the possibilities are great. We pride ourselves on our excellent training that is designed to help you meet your potential and reach your goals!
PositionWe have openings for people who want to make real estate sales their primary full-time career. If you have the drive and motivation, we can teach you the skills you need to be successful in this business.
Unlimited IncomeThere is no limit to how much you can earn in real estate sales. Compensation is based on commissions only so you will not be held back by subjective evaluations and set annual raises. Also, you are not held to a rate of commission for any specified amount of time. The faster your production goes up, the faster your commission rate goes up. You will have full control over your earning potential.
What are the Licensing Requirements?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma(GED)
- Take the state licensing course (63-hour pre-license course and exam for sales-associates; 72-hour pre-license course for brokers) from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) and pass the state exam for each license.
Real Estate LicenseIf you are interested in obtaining your Real Estate license, give us a call or click on the following links for the professional Real Estate schools Ocean Properties & Management, Inc. recommends:
Bob Fritze School of Real Estate - Holly HIll, FL - http://www.bobfritze.com