Easy, relaxed living in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. The quiet beauty of an unspoiled shoreline. The pleasures only true luxury and privacy can bring. This is the good life. The Fountains Condominium beckons those who value peace more than pretense. Just an hour from Orlando, Florida, but a world away, the Fountains Condominium has, only has 14 direct oceanfront condos that wrap their owners in year-round comfort and soaring views. Outside, along the casual southern span of New Smyrna Beach, footprints are the only signs of shoreline traffic. These are 4 bedroom, 4 bath residences.
Amenities that Inspire Tranquility at the Fountains in New Smyrna Beach
There’s nothing quite like the residence at The Fountains to transport you to a luxurious state of mind. These incredible locations include soaring ceilings that create the perfect space for floorto ceiling windows, made for admiring the endlessly spectacular view. Double entry doors and over 4,000 square feet of living space mean there’s plenty of room to live and entertain family and friends. When you are in the mood to spend quality time with those you love, be sure to take advantage of the wet bar and wrap-around terrace for options to combine flavor and a beautiful vantage point. Beyond the private residence, The Fountains provides a spa, tennis court androoftop sundeck for ample time to exercise, relax and soak up the sunshine. A comprehensive floor plan combined with fine features makes the Fountains in New Smyrna Beach the ideal place to call home in New Smyrna Beach.
Making the most of Location
While it’s tempting to stay indoors and indulge at The Fountains, New Smyrna Beach, Florida is an oasis of adventure and opportunity. You’ll want to make time to visit the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. Easily identifiable by its stunning red façade, the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse holds the title as Florida’s tallest! A visit to this incredible attraction includes an opportunity to climb the 203 steps to the tip-top of the structure for some unforgettable views. The lighthouse stands 175-feet high and in 1998 earned a spot on the list of National Historic Landmarks. Once you’ve soaked up the sights, make your way back down and into the nearby museum where an educationon coastal lighthouse keeping continues. This trip is an engaging experience that’s suited for visitors of all ages.
Dine in Style
New Smyrna Beach, Florida provides an atmosphere of awe-inspiring views and there’s no reason this feeling shouldn’t extend to the restaurant scene. Make sure to enjoy a trip to Norwood’s Eatery and Treehouse Bar at 400 Second Avenue. This unique stop is stylized as a treehouse around the real deal while serving up some of the area’s most savory dishes. Whether you show up for the seafood or the wine selection Norwood’s Eatery doesn’t disappoint. Guests often enjoy live musical performances while they indulge in tasty menu items. Choose from filet kabobs to soft shell crab tacos while you’re here. When it comes to the late-night menu, the coconut shrimp and ahi tunacome highly recommended.
Expert Advice in New Smyrna Beach
When you’re interested in The Fountains in New Smyrna Beach, let the professional staff at Ocean Properties know! We’re here to help you land at the perfect location that suitsyour personal taste and style. Contact us today to learn more!
Building Features - The Fountains
- Restricted access entrance gate and telephone entry system.
- Two elevators with controlled direct access to individual residences and rear elevator doors for service, deliveries, etc.
- Each residence features one private, fully enclosed, 2-car garage, located under the building, with remote control access.
- Heated Spa
- Oversized, zero entry, heated swimming pool.
- Spacious paved sun deck
- Har-Tru tennis court
- Roof top fitness room with ocean views
- Roof top common area party room with ocean views
- Roof top Sundeck
- Storage Closet - one first floor closet per residence
- Mail Room
- Air Conditioned Trash Room
- Car Wash Area
- 2 residences per floor
- 4,000+ square feet
- 1,400 square feet of wraparound terraces
- 9'4" ceilings in primary living areas(10' on 7th floor)
- Double door entry
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Deluxe wet bar
- Floor to ceiling(9'4") windows and sliding doors
- All exterior windows and glass doors constructed of 9/16" laminated structural glass, with a polycarbon center, designed to provide wind resistance that exceeds the most stringent constructions codes.
- And much more!