Our Ocean Walk Condominiums are located on the southern, non-drive end of New Smyrna’s beach, providing you and your guests with a peaceful, serene atmosphere for your vacation. Located on the west side of A1A, this luxury complex is only steps away from the New Smyrna’s breathtaking white sandy beach. The condos at Ocean Walk complex feature features 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans condominiums and offers some of the best amenities on the beachside, from sparkling pools and other forms of recreation to a convenient location central to the best of the area’s attractions.Read on below for more information on why booking your short or long term rental in one of our Ocean Walk condos is the best choice for your needs.
Ocean Walk Condos for Rent
Ocean Properties offers vacation rentals and long term rentals in the beautiful Ocean Walk community here in New Smyrna Beach. Below, you’ll find a comprehensive list of the features and amenities you can enjoy when you rent for the short term or long term at Ocean Walk Condominiums.
What to Do for Fun in New Smyrna Beach
Living in New Smyrna Beach gives you a little taste of paradise, with a variety of attractions and activities to enjoy in town and close by.
In town, New Smyrna Beach has hotspots like the quaint and charming Historic Flagler Avenue, where many of New Smyrna Beach’s most popular events take place and you’ll find a variety of boutiques and restaurants. Taste your way through New Smyrna Beach during the New Smyrna Beach Food Festival. Sample wines from near and far during the monthly wine tasting event known as the Flagler Avenue Wine Walk, held on the last Saturday of the month from 1pm-7pm.
Other attractions you’ll find within New Smyrna Beach range from scenic sightseeing and recreational spots like the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, the historic Eldora House, Smyrna Dunes Park, Mary McLeod Bethune Beach Park, and 27th Avenue Beachfront Park, to fascinating exhibits on subjects like marine science and local history, such as the Marine Science Center and the New Smyrna Museum of History.
Just a short drive from New Smyrna Beach, our neighboring towns and cities of Daytona, and Orlando offer easy access to attractions such as Walt Disney World, Epcot Center, Universal Studios, Sea World, the Daytona International Speedway, the Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens, and more.
Call, Chat, or Email Us Today!
Come vacation in a beautiful beachside community and enjoy the wonderful amenities or live in our Ocean Walk condos full time. At Ocean Properties, our team can assist you with both. Contact our rental department today at (386) 428-0513 or 1(800) 728-0513. Long Term Rentals in Ocean Walk. Learn more about what’s waiting for you in New Smyrna Beach! Contact our real estate team today for more details!
- 2 Pools (heated seasonally)
- 2 Spas
- Covered patio area surrounding pools
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- 2 shuffleboard courts
- Lighted basketball hoop
- Bar-b-que area
- 2 clubhouses with social areas, kitchens, restrooms, fitness facilities, and a dry sauna
- A boardwalk that winds through a nature preserve providing ample opportunities for wildlife viewing and bird watching
- Movie Theatre
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Gated Entrance
- Covered Parking in Secured Gated Garage
- Post Tension Reinforced Concrete Floors and Roof
- Masonry Wall Construction
- 1/4" Tempered Glass Windows & Sliding Glass Doors
- Reinforced Concrete Stairways
- Trash Chute on Each Floor
- Welded Aluminum Railings
- Painted Stucco Exterior
- Rooftop observation deck
- Common Elevated Sun Decks on First Floor Level
- Storage Closets Each Floor-Addt'l Storage in Garage
- Emergency Safety Lighting
- Automated Safety Fire Sprinkler System
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- 52 Gallon, Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Pump Systems
- Ceramic Tile Foyers, Kitchen, Bath & Laundry Rooms
- Six Panel Doors with Colonial Trim
- 8'8" Ceilings as per plan
- Wall-to-wall Stain-Resistant Designer Carpet
- Luxurious 1/2" Carpet Padding
- Decorative Light Fixture Package
- Electric Door Chimes
- Pre-wired Phone Outlets in Kitchen & All Bedrooms
- Pre-wired Cable Outlets in Family, Living & All Bedrooms
- Interior Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer Connections
- Durable Marble Window Sills
- Smoke Detectors w/ Battery Backup for Added Safety
- Ventilated Vinyl Clad Shelving
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room & Bedrooms
- Large Walk-in Closets
- ADA Approved Door Knobs
- Natural Colored Painted Walls
- Lower living is 11' Higher Than Floodwater Level Set by Federal Emergency Management.
- Builders Warranty with Each Unit
- Features, Specs and Brand Names are Subject to Change without Notice