New Smyrna Marina
New Smyrna Marina is a new development that supports and promotes the boating and fishing lifestyles that so many people enjoy. It is truly an angler’s paradise. The New Smyrna Marina is located on the North Causeway and features a deep water, full service marina resort with 31 slips. They offer a great fleet for offshore and inshore fishing charters as well as pontoon boat rentals.
The New Smyrna Marina offers first class services and upscale amenities such as:
- Transient Slips
- Fuel – Diesel and Rec-90(non-ethanol gas)
- In-slip fueling
- 30, 50, or 100 amp hookup at every slip
- Upscale fish cleaning station
- Climate controlled bathhouse with shower facilities
- Heater Swimming Pool
- “The Fishing Store” – for light provisions
- “Outriggers” Tiki Bar and Resturant
Smyrna Yacht Club
Established by 36 charter families in 1928, the Smyrna Yacht Club is nestled on the Indian River Estuary, a part of the Intracoastal Waterway, just a short distance from the Atlantic Ocean via the Ponce de Leon Inlet. Smyrna Yacht Club is an active member of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, registered with the Yachting Club of America, extending reciprocity to fellow club members.